Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Travel

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

I've never had any desire to travel the world.  I tend to be content and plenty interested in where ever I currently live.  I'm a slow traveler, so when I visit a place, I prefer to live there for a while.  One place I'd love to spend some years exploring is Brazil.  To make sure I get there, I regularly visit websites to look for a Brazilian college or university with an open position.  I am also looking to get certification in teaching English since I don't speak Portuguese.  Maybe, one day I'll be able to make the magic happen in Brasil!


Today was a reminder that hard work produces results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment